When most people think of March, they probably think of St. Patrick’s Day, Spring Break, and spring time. Here are a couple creative ways you can market your business and stay relevant this month:
- Daylight Savings Time: 🕑 Launch a campaign to remind people about it and how exciting it is since it’s a sign that summer is almost here. Adding a positive vibe to your brand is always a great tactic!
- International Women’s Day: 👩 Time to showcase how your brand is supporting the cause. Remember, you don’t always need to launch a sale or a discount. Stay relevant by simply raising awareness of your initiatives.
- Saint-Patrick’s Day – March 17: 🍀 Irish or not, many people have fun celebrating Saint-Patrick’s Day. Create a luck of the Irish campaign.
- End of Winter Sale: Launch a clearance sale celebrating the end of winter! Don’t get stuck with old inventory.
- 1st Day of Spring: The season officially starts on March 20, but shoppers will welcome cheerful colors, 💐 pretty flowers, etc. a bit earlier this year.
- Spring Break: Spring Break is not just for college-aged teens – kids and adults can enjoy this mini-vacation as well. Why not showcase a fun activity or remind people to take a “break” for themselves and enjoy your product?
Is there a holiday we missed, or do you have a unique way you market to your customers during the spring? Please share + comment below!