Here are some loving❤️ and creative ways to market your company this Valentine’s season!
- Showcase Some Old School Love: Offer a promotional discount or coupon on your social media account for the best love stories your clients tell of their grandparents, great-grandparent or older relatives using hashtags like #oldschoollove(your business) or #vintagelove(your business).
- Bad Breakup Competitions: Similar to the previous idea but instead of adorable old love stories, tell your clients to share their worst dates/breakups using hashtags like #badbreakup(your business) or #terribledate(your business)
- Love Your Logo: Switch up your company’s logo and give it a little Valentine’s Day charm.
- Encourage Self Love: Make sure your customers know that they spend some of that Valentine’s affection on themselves with single/personalized promotions geared towards singles as well as couples.
- Hall of Shame: Again bring out your social media platforms (preferable instagram for this one) and hold a contest of terrible gifts from people’s S.O.’s, the best pictures/stories will get the best discount. Hashtags like #hallofshame(your business) will get people talking about the contest and your business.
- Love Coupons: A simple classic that still works, create Valentine’s Day themed coupons.
- All About Heart: February not only holds the international day of love but it’s also Women’s Health Awareness Month, so show a little extra care to the women out there and promote the pink all February long.
- C.C. Photos and S.S. Photos: Using the hashtags #cc(your business) and #ss(your business), hold a fun completion for cutest couples and single selfies, giving out two promotions instead of one; doubling your social media exposure.
Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day ❤️ this year and market with fun!
Fall is in full swing, and Halloween is just around the corner! You can get in the spirit of Halloween and capitalize on the seasonal marketing, no matter what small business you may have! Here are several ways to get into the spooky spirit 🎃:
1. Dress up your online presence
A Halloween-themed logo or a couple of scary Instagram posts could lend a social media spur to your business. Showing your spirit on your Facebook profile photo and e-newsletter will demonstrate you’re in the holiday spirit.
2. Use your business as a Halloween-scape
Adding fun decor to your place of business is sure to be a treat your customers, AND your employees! Everyone appreciates a bit of holiday spirit. And it doesn’t have to be expensive – many dollar stores and Wal-Mart have spooky decorations for any budget.
3. Offer themed items
Along that same line, you can offer Halloween-themed items. Spas can offer pumpkin-scented lotions and candles; bars can offer a themed drink (think witches brew!); the list goes on and on. And even if your place of business doesn’t lend towards any sort of Halloween-themed item, candy is always appreciated! 🍬 😄
4. Dress up
It’s Halloween – have fun with it! A group photo of your staff in costume is sure to impress, and definitely be added to your social media as a highlight. You can either all choose different costumes, or, even better – keep with the theme of your place of business!
5. Partner with a Fall-themed event or business
Fall Festivals and pumpkin patches are everywhere this time of year. Use these opportunities to host or sponsor an event or part of an event. You’ll get your business name out there and keep with the seasonal spirit.
These are just a few ways for you to incorporate the holiday into your business and marketing. Many people appreciate the Halloween spirit, so there are plenty of good reasons to join in the festivities.
The latest and greatest blog posts will be here.